The hotel consists of 42 rooms ranging from 39 m² to 65 m² distributed between luxury studios and one-bedroom apartments. Each is equipped with a 32 “LCD TV, mini bar, comfortable bathrooms and solid wood furniture.
Almost all rooms offer a balcony with a beautiful southern exposure and views of the peaks of Pirin and Rhodopes.
The guests of Hotel 3 Mountains can enjoy our:
which can accommodate up to three people
Cozy one-bedroom apartments
with a spacious living room, which can accommodate up to four people
with BB, HB or all-inclusive variants
also suitable for private parties
free and secure
in the lobby bar and the hotel restaurant
Massages, SPA therapies and lymphatic drainage
Billiards, a tennis table and a multifunctional sports court
tennis, mini football, volleyball, basketball, badminton
Mineral water pool, laconium relaxation area, classic sauna, salt sauna, steam bath, adventure shower, shock bucket
Hotel “3 Mountains” guarantees coziness and tranquility!
Apartments and studios:
- They are located on 4 floors in 3 separate entrances with a lift
- 1 entrance with a lift suitable for disabled people
- Luxurious furnishings and cosmetics
- Each apartment and studio is furnished with a 32 inch LCD TV, mini bar, comfortable bathrooms and high-quality solid wood furniture. Almost all rooms offer a balcony with a wonderful southern exposure and overlooking the peaks of Pirin and Rhodope Mountains
- The hotel has a two-storey relaxation area, which includes a mineral water pool, laconium relaxation area, a classic sauna, a salt sauna, a shock bucket, a steam bath and an adventure shower
- Variety of massages, SPA therapies and lymphatic drainage
Restaurant and bar
- With its capacity of 120 seats and its delicious dishes, the 3-star Hotel Restaurant is suitable for organizing corporate events as well as private parties
- The lobby bar has an open fireplace and offers a wide variety of drinks, snacks and ice cream
Hotel “3 Mountains” is located near Bansko – the most famous ski resort in Bulgaria and next to the newly built golf course Ian Woosnam, as well as the Kulinoto ski slope to the town of Razlog. The complex is located:
- 2 km from a golf course;
- 6 km from Bansko and the ski lifts;
- 140 km from Sofia Airport;
- 200 km from the seashore of Greece;
- in year-round resort;
Make a reservation
Make a reservation request by phone or email.